The Crystal Skull

Due to current Indiana Jones movie there has been much interest in crystal skulls.

My first encounter having a crystal skull is at July of 1989. During the time I became part of a metaphysical study group and had just returned from the month of checking Aboriginal life-style around australia.

During the monthly meeting of our group, one of the leaders mentioned to me which she were built with a group going to Indianapolis the following week to view the crystal skull. My reaction was, "What's a crystal skull?"

She immediately explained to me the skull had been carved from pure quartz crystal, was perfect in every way and that this kind of skull was found in Lubantaan in Belize from the 1920s by Helen Mitchell-Hedges who had previously been then 16 years old.

Helen Mitchell - Hedges, as well as Lynn Gardner would be exhibiting the skull the subsequent week . It appeared like the perfect chance to learn a new challenge, that knows where this may lead?

Playing the lecture, I came to be fascinated. It appears the skull have been within a Mayan pyramid following left there generations previous. Legends abound , but no-one can tell where it originated from or what age it's. Many legends manage to point out it having been created in Atlantis or left by Aliens.

It this was beautiful! Made from pure crystal, there wasn't a blemish to be found, as a result of the removable jaw bone! Mitchell-Hedges confirmed that when she first discovered it , the skull was cloudier when compared to it's present state, it absolutely was now magnificent!

It was worth over 18 million dollars, also it appeared to have supernatural powers, when in it's presence, people would experience varied kinds of paranormal behavior. Some would start to see the future, while others experienced alien encounters and past lives. It was really a masterpiece, unlike anything I needed experienced before.
Check out about crystal skull explore this useful resource